Through endurance, and through the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, that together we may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:4b-6







Tuesday, January 10, 2012

family pictures















We are very thankful that Miss Judith, soon to be Mrs. Martin, visited us here in Pokuase & used her skills to turn an unfinished concrete block church into a some beautiful photography. Biased I may be, but she captured the sweet joy of each of my children. Heat & hunger stopped us but not before we got some great shots. Visit Judy at http://judithnicolephotography.com/.


Judy's months of staying with her sister Juanita in Cape Coast are over & she has returned home to chilly Pennsylvania to plan a wedding! We wish Judy & Delton a joyful few months before they say "I do"! By the looks of her pinterest, it will be a delightful summer wedding. Enjoy every minute! Best wishes & much love sent in our absence.















1 comment:

  1. Sara, you are the sweetest :) Thanks for the little plug! I wish so bad that I could have seen you guys at least one more time before I went home, but you know how it goes. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy your company :) whenever it is that they're coming! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete