Through endurance, and through the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, that together we may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:4b-6







Wednesday, January 23, 2013

33.5 weeks

Tomorrow is my 34 week visit to the Clinic. This little one is growing quickly for an introduction into the real world. Baby growth is my growth too. Not just belly size but in walking cheerfully even though I'm slow & to play it cool even when I'm drenched in sweat. I'm leaving the stage of "It's delightful to be pregnant" and entering "I'll do anything to give birth someday soon".
And that little-big self titled princess in the blue dress? She is one excited big sister. She is busy convincing me she can paint her own nails, her eggs really do taste like chicken ( a bad thing on that morning) & that we must name the baby......(I'll never tell ;) )
She prayed this week that our baby would be cute & nice & that she/he won't get dead. From her mouth to God's ears.

4 comments:

  1. Love this update :) So happy to hear things are going well, friend! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, friend! Hope all is well for you & the three men at your house. I could use an American midwife....you available? :) love & miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faith is beautiful! It was so good to talk to you on Sunday! Praying for peace and safety for all of you!

    ReplyDelete